You can view the status of your project registration (or those of your students) on this page. It is each student's responsibility to keep checking this page for updates regarding project registration status.
Check the status of your submitted online registration to see if additional information is required. Check the Status by using the Search for Project Status below. Use your Registration ID or School and Last Name to search.
- Please note the Status Definitions:
- Project Reviews begin the week of March 5th and should be completed by March 12th. If your project is listed as "Pending Review" then it is still in our queue.
- If the BASEF Scientific Review Committee is satisfied with your project and all its forms, your Project Registration Status will show "Accepted".
- If your status shows "Incomplete" we may still be reviewing your registration forms, and may ask you for more information by email.
- "Missing SRC Forms" means that we have sent you an email to ask for forms to be sent to us, and we are still waiting for these forms. They must be faxed or emailed to us before project setup day.
- "Disqualified" means your project has not been accepted by the BASEF Scientific Review Committee.
- If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.